Lovely Day!

Stormy

Raining up this way too. Took the pooches to Bolton Abbey, me and the mother in law gave up after 2 an half miles an went to find a cafe for coffee, hubby and father in law carried on for 4 more miles! We all look like drowned rats but the doggies enjoyed it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

took ours out today in the rain but yesterday the farmers harvested the crop in the field across the road from us and the road is now a couple of inches deep in mud. Came back in covered in mud up to my knees and soaked even through my shoes. Gave my eldest a shout to bring me a towel for the dogs and he appeared with a white one then flounced off in a huff when I yelled at him. Ended up hosing the dogs down first as they were orange with all the mud. The farmer has since been doen with a brush roller thing and tried to clear it away but with the rain it's just disgusting.

It was hammerring down here until about 2pm.

but it has cleared up and is almost sunny here.

However this year, 2012 has been the year of almost constant rain AND a hosepipe ban.

we haven't really had a summer, it's been a $h!te year as far as the weather goes.

If I'd had S.A.D. (Seasonal Affected Disorder) I swear I'd have been suicidal this year :@ :eek::P

Rain is the least of our worries right now. I'm counting down the seconds to the moment trees start flying by in this storm we're having :S

hope you and your dogs stay safe, from the forecast we are due some of the remnants in the UK but hoping it will have calmed down a bit.

it rained here nearly all day yesterday its sunny today but chilly lol i now have my winter coat out cant believe some people are still going around in dresses and tshirts lol xx