what to buy someone who doesn't want anything?

BingBlaze n Skyla

I agree with [MENTION=1354]Andy[/MENTION] hardly anyone does the surprise thing anymore! I love it i love to pick out things for other people that they wont know what im getting them! Thats why i like the creative gifts alot!

Also if you give money a good way of doing it is to not just put it in a card do something creative like in a cracker or inside something else that looks like something else but infact its money ;) lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

whens his bday? you could get him fifa 13 its out on friday' date=' or call of duty black ops 2 its out in november, or even a gaming headset, a turtle beach one :) or if all else fails get him a foot jersey or a match ticket :) well thats what id want anyways haha[/quote']

His birthday isn't till Feb (I think) he doesn't watch football lol he's rubbish :-P n he doesn't like cod either :-o I know lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Why don't you send him on a chase...with notes and clues, and at the end, back where he started, and hand him a card that says this is your gift, you didn't want anything, so I got you just what you wanted, NOTHING! Why waste your hard earned money on something he doesn't want. Frankly, I'm not sure why you are spending time on someone that doesn't have any interests except games...and nothing else, but that's your choice!

Mentioned before but bares repeating: Socks and Underware. That will teach him. I won't tell you how I know this.

Why don't you send him on a chase...with notes and clues, and at the end, back where he started, and hand him a card that says this is your gift, you didn't want anything, so I got you just what you wanted, NOTHING! Why waste your hard earned money on something he doesn't want. Frankly, I'm not sure why you are spending time on someone that doesn't have any interests except games...and nothing else, but that's your choice!

Hey! That's just mean!

There's nothing wrong with videogames - I'm an avid player myself. I have other interests too, of course, but I still love to play games in my free time. Call me a nerd, or whatever, but that's what I like to do.

I would get him a gift card to a game store, or just some money so he can buy whatever he wants.

Or, like someone else suggested, pay for a nice dinner and a movie.

thanks guys , he listens to music alot n always breaks his headphones so i might get him some new headphones , a new t-shirt (he saw one he liked n never got it - just gotta try n find out his size) and i like the idea of a gift card for the game shop , thanks :)

I'm the same way don't care much if I get anything or not. Don't usually ask for anything! but...I do happen to have a thing for watches! I'm a big music fan too...maybe a nice set of Skull Candy headphones.

If he insists on nothing you can always spend it on Blaze instead! :D

Hey! That's just mean!

There's nothing wrong with videogames - I'm an avid player myself. I have other interests too, of course, but I still love to play games in my free time. Call me a nerd, or whatever, but that's what I like to do.

I would get him a gift card to a game store, or just some money so he can buy whatever he wants.

Or, like someone else suggested, pay for a nice dinner and a movie.

No, it's not mean, and I did not say there was anything wrong with videogames.

I'm the same way don't care much if I get anything or not. Don't usually ask for anything! but...I do happen to have a thing for watches! I'm a big music fan too...maybe a nice set of Skull Candy headphones.

If he insists on nothing you can always spend it on Blaze instead! :D

yeah he likes his skull candy headphones but always breaks them so will get him a pair

what about something that says something, like idk maybe a nice photo of you both and then something you think he'd really like, either to do with music and/or games, either way i'm sure he'd be super stoked as after all Nix it's always the thought that counts anyway! xD