cool website for making hoodies,t-shirts and stuff

kaiser

http://www.zazzle.co.uk

give it a try, hope this isn't against the rules, if so sorry and delete the post :)

only order if you aren't in a hurry!!

I placed an order for 2x 99th birthday cards for my husbands aunt ( one from us and one from his parents) they were despatched on the 16th and her birthday was on the 21st and we are still waiting. The response from the company was that if they haven't arrived by the 9th of October then they will investigate. They might be fine but my first and last experience was not good

only order if you aren't in a hurry!!

I placed an order for 2x 99th birthday cards for my husbands aunt ( one from us and one from his parents) they were despatched on the 16th and her birthday was on the 21st and we are still waiting. The response from the company was that if they haven't arrived by the 9th of October then they will investigate. They might be fine but my first and last experience was not good

oh really? dam! theres always a down fall :(

In my opinion,Cafe press are mediocre. I ordered a Baseball cap with with a logo - proud to have rescued a siberian husky. It was a fawn colour hat but the logo looked as if it had been printed on in an outline only. I was disappointed and complained so they refunded the money and told me to keep the hat. I tried again - this time with a picture of the Iditarod at night with lights hanging on huskies. It looked great in the pic on the site, but again it was very indistinct.

I next tried Vistaprint and they did me a tee shirt with a fab picture of my girl which I gave them as a jpeg. They did the tee shirt and also showed what a cap, mug, coasters etc would look like. They were also cheaper than cafe press.

This was the tee shirt, which my mate foto shopped first for me :-post-7015-13586073899781_thumb.jpg