Newest member to the pack...well sorta.

Its_A_Husky_Thing

Last friday my parents picked up a purebred siberian husky pup! They got him from the same breeder me and my wife got our two wonderful boys.

His name is Timber, and hes 7.5wks old. Red/white with blue eyes (hoping they stay blue). He is a full brother to Gunner (our red/white) and they are both half brothers to Ammo (our black/white). The breeder said he was one of the smaller ones in the litter but we have a feeling he will be just as big as Gunner.

He defiantly has a spunky attitude, likes to bark and plays great with other dogs and toys. We have been puppy sitting all week during the days...as cute as puppies are, we dont miss housebreaking lol. Hes been doing pretty good, rang his bell once today. He has no problems going into his crate. Hes already started digging:yikes: lol.

Heres some pics...

post-8228-13586074069827_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074034392_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074034916_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074059447_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074064112_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074065335_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074066479_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074067534_thumb.jpg

post-8228-13586074069354_thumb.jpg

Ahh i c i c. I dont know the whole breeding stuff lol. Unless it was sorta an oops...like since she wasnt suppose to go into heat they didnt seperate her from the sire, and next thing ya know the deal is done.

About the only thing i do know is that the vet said the dewormer she gives them is one of the best and that all her pups we know of are great dogs.

I guess it is what it is...but we couldnt be happier to have another Sibe in the family...and one with such a great attitude. Just another one we can tie to a dog sled in a couple years...whenever i get one built lol.

jennet is right. in fact females.should have i think its a 2 year gap. im sure someone will correct me if im wrong.

A year at minimum, I'm going to probably do a 1.5 year gap if that soon. Any breeder should realize that females go in season right after weening, as soon as 20 weeks after if I remember correctly. Though your puppy is cute regardless.

Thanks all!

Yeah its my parents, and hes doing pretty good with potty training, and doesnt mind his crate at all. Theyve had him a week now and so far so good. Hes super lively and playful...but has an attitude lol. Seeing as my parents havent had a dog in years, their last one was a Irish Setter...hes defiantly gonna make it fun for them.