Signature

Osinn11

Thanks! Stay tuned we'll see how it goes! (note to self - stay focused, stay away from the effects!) LOL

Question for those of you who do this type of thing and don't mind sharing. What program are you using?

:D

I'm using Photoshop CS5. GIMP is a free alternative to Photoshop, although I haven't used it enough to know if it is exactly like it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's great and the picture of CJ is brilliant he looks so happy... The words at the bottom are a little hard to read as they seem to be a very similar colour to the carpet :) However I am on my phone, it is half 5 in the morning and I have been awake since 2am (can't sleep) so my eyes are not at there best :)

I like the one Andy made.

Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. I'm REALLY sick today and I've been sleeping all day. Just woke up an hour ago...and its 4:00pm!

Awwww, poor Elyse. . . :P

some people no get up and go :eek:

I was up at 04.00am at work at 06.00am work 11.5 hrs and STILL found time to have a go. . . :rofl:

and now it's time for bed. . . gotta do it all over again tomorrow :(

Maybe I should figure out how to actually put the sig up!

Can't seem to find a How to for this!!!:anyhelp:

- Right click the signature you want, then click on something along the lines of 'Copy Image Location' or 'Copy Image URL'

- Go to the top of the page, click the arrow beside your name. Go to settings, then on the left look for 'edit signature'. Click that.

- Click on the button above the text box that is green, sort of looks like a tree inside of a little box.

- Paste the URL that was copied earlier into the window that pops up. Hit ok.

- Right click the signature you want, then click on something along the lines of 'Copy Image Location' or 'Copy Image URL'

- Go to the top of the page, click the arrow beside your name. Go to settings, then on the left look for 'edit signature'. Click that.

- Click on the button above the text box that is green, sort of looks like a tree inside of a little box.

- Paste the URL that was copied earlier into the window that pops up. Hit ok.

Stupid me. I was trying to add it from the wrong screen. Thanks for your help! :D

Think I got it. @Andy Thanks! I've got to go with the one you did up for me...at least for awhile :D

looks good :up: