how can people do this???

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

One of the husky rescues rescued a 16 week old pup yesterday, dont worry im not linking so Im not breaking rules.

but look at him post-2224-13586074073227_thumb.jpg the so called owners allowed a mite infestation to get so bad his nose is raw and his feet you can see are too! This imo is cruelty!

He looks to be a piebald.

Im just so angry I had to vent somewhere but I am in no way trying to "advertise" him.

:@:angry::arghh::rollingpin::angry2::rant:

How can people do this? I bet they only relinquished him to save on the vets bills.:@

I think sometimes it's not actually outright cruelty as much as it is stupidity...thinking they can just leave the dogs outside and uncared for because the mum will do it all, and no doubt, there is a litter somewhere looking similar. Very sad...and I thought my babies were neglected...this is much worse.