Fish Sticks...Yummm

Removed #2

Just moments before we made this, they were talking up a storm, and naturally, went silent when the video camera came out. They love their Fish Sticks...thanks to @SA DA KA

Aww,what really beautiful huskies you have and so well behaved too,no jumping up or snatching:rolleyes:...fab! And lucky to be so spoilt too!!:)

Aww,what really beautiful huskies you have and so well behaved too,no jumping up or snatching:rolleyes:...fab! And lucky to be so spoilt too!!:)

Thank you and thank you for watching...watch again at :44, 1:20, and 2:37....Jack, jack, and then Jack...jumping and gacking on the counter! He is just so graceful it's easy to miss...and yes, they are very spoiled, and will continue to be for the rest of their life!

Thank you and thank you for watching...watch again at :44, 1:20, and 2:37....Jack, jack, and then Jack...jumping and gacking on the counter! He is just so graceful it's easy to miss...and yes, they are very spoiled, and will continue to be for the rest of their life!

Yes,I did see him ,:rolleyes:but I still think they are well mannered.!! I will have to do a vid of my lot when they get a dental stick ( if I can manage to film without getting my hand bitten off!!):rolleyes:

Yes,I did see him ,:rolleyes:but I still think they are well mannered.!! I will have to do a vid of my lot when they get a dental stick ( if I can manage to film without getting my hand bitten off!!):rolleyes:

We love the dental sticks also, especially the really minty ones...Andy loves these little mint treats we get him, kind of like gummy bears for dogs!