Name on tag or not?

MollynDiesel

Do you have your dogs name on their tag?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have your dogs name on their tag?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but was thinking about it

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I've never thought about this! I feel so irresponsible! I'm getting Luka a new tag on Tuesday! All his has on it is his name and my phone number. He does have his rabies tag with our vet's info on it. Laws aren't very strict over here, they just have to have a rabies tag.

So opinions on what I should include anybody? He's getting chipped next Saturday so I think I'd love to include I'm chipped on it for starters

Not irresponsible at all! Like i said i'm not here to call people bad owners, just asking if you do or dont :)

Not irresponsible at all! Like i said i'm not here to call people bad owners' date=' just asking if you do or dont :)[/quote']

oh i wasn't offended or anything lol. i've just never really thought about all the details on his tag! so i called myself irresponsible. i never even thought someone could steal him if they knew his name, however he has selective hearing so just because you say Luka doesn't mean Luka is coming. haha

oh i wasn't offended or anything lol. i've just never really thought about all the details on his tag! so i called myself irresponsible. i never even thought someone could steal him if they knew his name, however he has selective hearing so just because you say Luka doesn't mean Luka is coming. haha

Oh phew! lol

i know what you mean, Diesels the same, can call him whatever i want but doesn't mean he'll listen lol