Anyone done anything embarissing?

Stormy

I did at the weekend! Went to a wedding Saturday all was fine till i got on the dance floor lol i had been drinking white wine trying to keep up with everyone else (im only small) and hadnt eaten till later on (so much waiting around for food!) so suddenly i was very very drunk!! Was all having fun etc and all would've been fine i could even have lived with the fact i nearly knocked the dj's lights over and i fell over myself ..... BUT i danced with the father of the groom.... not just danced though i was dancing to sexy and i know it rather seductively apparently LOL i dont remember it and everyone says i didnt do anything bad it was just funny but i am sooo embarissed!!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to plead the 5th Amendment on this one. Just let it be said that when the other half says to you "I hope you feel proud of yourself" and besides a pounding headache, your mouth feeling like the bottom of the parrots cage and you can't remember a thing!!!!

ahhhh...done plenty of embarrassing things in my life, most recently after drinking quite a few beers at a soccer match dropping a jar of hot nacho cheese on the counter....of course it shot out all over one of my buddies. Oh well..these things are what makes life interesting! :D

Or...make sure its over the top good!!! :D Gotta ask....what's a hen night?

someone who is getting married, the woman goes out with her friends which is called a hen night. the man goes out with his friends which is called a stag night. Its like a last chance to have a good girly night out before you get the old ball and chain. I didnt have one :(

I've done embarrassing/awkward things from time to time.

For example, this wasn't done by me but it was still awkward. One of my housemates decided it was a good idea to walk from the shower on our floor to his room completely naked. Thankfully I only saw his butt before I hid in the safety of my room, he awkwardly skipped away to his room opposite of mine.

Even though it was only a butt, I can never unsee that. Burned into my memory FOREVER. With hindsight, though, it WAS a cute butt...

Yeah.... I remember the first time Huskycamp when I was in valkyries' caravan (which I only knew for just two days at that time) and took a shower only to realise afterwards I forgot to bring my towel... :redface1:

HAHAAHAAAAA!!!! What did you do?? lol