Raw egg

LittleLuka

Luka likes broccoli, carrots, and apples!?

I can't even get Suka to eat anything other than his kibble/milkbones, meat, and dairy products.

Be careful about the apples - I think the seeds are poisonous to them. Also don't feed them too many carrots - they could get vitamin A toxicity.

Other than those, you can try whole wheat bread (I forgot, Suka likes eating bread too...), bananas, and yoghurt.

yes the seeds can be poisonous so i remove them before hand. Luka is a food snob to a point, where he refuses to eat cheap things. it's so embarrassing when people try to give him treats at the pet store or vets and he spits them out. lol i guess because i feed him grain free treats. oh i didn't even think about bananas i'll try that next! as for the carrots, he rarely gets stuff like this but it's a nice treat when he does so i wanted to have more options.

my girls love their eggs , carrots apples bananas brocolli peas sweetcorn cauliflower, a bit of melon now and again xx

just bought a big bag of sprats for Ice and Bear to have as a frozen treat. Took Ice several attempts to work out that a sprat is a fish and therefore edible but he got there in the end! Other half has to give them to him as I absolutely detest all things fishy, particularly the smell. Makes me gag, ugh!