Did you have a nick-name at school ?????????

Dunc

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was Dutchman - I had a Dutch surname - in an English school :rolleyes: I wouldn't have minded Dutch or Dutchgirl, but never had any choice in the matter :rolleyes:

What's wrong with a Dutchman?? :lolman: Always better than 'kaaskop' (cheesehead) which is what you are when born in Alkmaar like me.

I did not have a nickname, or at least not one that was interesting enough for me to remember.

Thunder, Lightning, Cloud, Sky lol at school then when i was 16 people started calling me Stormin Norman which is to do with a man in the gulf war! Then it got shortened to just Norman.... people still call me that now around the village i used to live in lol

when I was younger people used to call me, err... what's that in English? Google says it's called "utility pole" LOL because I'm so tall. Have always been the tallest in class, but then high school started and the boys grew taller than Eiffel! :eek: now some close friends call me "nee-chan". It's the word used to call your older sister in Japanese :) they say it's because I'm so mature but I bet I got the name just because it sounds cute x)

ironning board coz i was flat chested.

Lou because my younger brother could never say louise, it came out "ou" lol

and at colege Log, I have no idea why. oh and there was 3 louises and we called eachother by our surnames.

o and dictcionary coz my surname was collins.

I was Ginger at school (pronounced Jinjer not the more modern day ginger with a hard G) for obvious reasons. In the rugby team I was known as "tank" - although I was only small (until I hit 14) I was very "determined."

Mick

Crookie as my last name used to be Crook

Ginge - i'm a red head ( wow how original were kids!)

Now my knicknames are:

Saz / Sazzy / Sazzykins and some I can't repeat lol

Or as i've called myself - The Sledge - because i get pulled by dogs lol

I've always been Tall so "Big Ed" - "Tall Ed" - "Osinn" my first snowboard ever was an Original Sin...it had Sin written in big letters on the bottom....when I crashed my buddies would yell Ohhhh Sin! it stuck! The neighbor kids couldn't say Ed when they were kids so they know me a s "egg" ha ha ha :D

Forgot to add up there. My current nickname throughout my family and my friends is 'E'. Yes, just E. Because, apparently, Elyse is too long to say (only 2 syllables!) LOL

My brother's name is Kelvyn, and his nickname is K. I'm pretty darn sure my Dad and my friend's Dad started this whole letter-nickname thing.

Mazz. It has been my nickname since kindergarten. It was christened onto me because no body could pronounce my last name, self included.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Not in school but my friends parents call me knickers

My auntie calls me nickna or Nickywah cuz that's what my cousin used to call me when she was little she also occasionally calls me Nickyknockynoodles lol

N my little brother used to call me atta cuz he couldn't say my name when he was little either

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner