Hi

Huskylurver

Hi everyone, my name is Amanda and my husky's name is Nala. Will upload a picture of her soon. My parents will probably use this account as well lol. Nala is 6 nearly 7 months old. I would love Nala to meet and play with her own breed. Anyone from the Northeast?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Amanda and a big Texas Welcome to you - the member map which can be found at http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/dcMembermap.php will show you that you've now joined the biggest group of idio .... Husky Loving people you'll ever find!!

no - you were right the first time, Al!! :rofl:

Welcome on board, Amanda & Nala (and parents!) I'm sure you'll fit right in here :D

post-8759-13586074791116_thumb.jpg

First one was taken when she was bout 8-9 weeks old. Story: she was waiting for food lol

2nd one was when she was about 3 months Story: came home from morning shift, went outside and sat down and she greeted me with a hug and kisses lol

Last one was taken when i was about to go for walkies when decided to pose and smile for the camera lol.

And that is my lovely Nala ^^

post-8759-13586074790219_thumb.jpg

post-8759-13586074791718_thumb.jpg

[MENTION=8731]Mrfresh13[/MENTION]: well Nala was shy at first when meeting new people but after a couple of seconds she was straight away jumping up for kisses lol...but now she seems to ignore people and tries to play with other dogs...even if they are aggressive