Right time to have a good moan

yamahar6wme

I am at the moment unemployed and have been for over a year and trying so bloody hard to get back to work applying for anything and everything getting no replies even tried applying for volunteer work at a few of my local shops not charity shops not my thing. And still nothing it makes me so depressed being stuck at home every day both my kids are back at full time school available Monday to Friday 9-5 and nothing. I had a interview last week total waste of time stupid hours that I could never do. The thing that really upsets me is that every one around me is getting on with their lives and I am same place I was a year ago. It hurts sorry for long story but needed to get it of my mind.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

That's stupid how can he be over qualified I might go back to college and see if u can do a childcare degree and be a teaching assistant

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

unfortunately they don't hire people because they are "over qualified" for a few reasons. The first reason being payment wise. They would have to pay this person more than they would someone with less experience. Companies want the cheaper employee most of the time. Secondly, the person would more than likely have a lot of free time because they would be able to accomplish their work load faster than someone that isn't as experienced.

it's stupid and it isn't fair to people.