harness recommendations

BingBlaze n Skyla

It has started to loosen up on walks so I don't feel safe walking him on it now , I can tighten it up n it will be fine for a few walks then loosen again

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

So I won't be getting one of them. I use a step in one for Sky. Got it from Jolly's.........Ron

So I won't be getting one of them. I use a step in one for Sky. Got it from Jolly's.........Ron

It's a good harness n it's lasted ages n has really helped with his pulling he's just a back flipper sometimes when he sees other dogs n I don't want him getting out ov it

I've been looking for a harness as well for Rex, its hard to find because he can slip out of normal harnesses. I once but him an Escape Artist Harness that had 3 straps but they don't make them anymore. I'm looking into getting the ruffwear Webmaster Harness it has 3 straps which make it difficut for dogs to slip out of. So the ruffwear harness appears very secure, I don't know about the pulling though.

I've been looking for a harness as well for Rex' date=' its hard to find because he can slip out of normal harnesses. I once but him an Escape Artist Harness that had 3 straps but they don't make them anymore. I'm looking into getting the ruffwear Webmaster Harness it has 3 straps which make it difficut for dogs to slip out of. So the ruffwear harness appears very secure, I don't know about the pulling though.[/quote']

I think I'm gonna get him a sass one they aren't expensive n I've heard great things about them

It has started to loosen up on walks so I don't feel safe walking him on it now , I can tighten it up n it will be fine for a few walks then loosen again

With Both Darwin and Malaki we have a police lead attached to the harness and the other end to their collar so if they do get out of the harness then they are still attached at the collar.

With Both Darwin and Malaki we have a police lead attached to the harness and the other end to their collar so if they do get out of the harness then they are still attached at the collar.

I do the same but I'd rather not have the risk ov him getting out ov the harness anyway it shouldn't loosen up on walks n when it does he ends up with the metal clasp on the lead whacking into his legs

You do have your guarantee to get a replacement. As I said, just add a stitch and problem solved, you don't need to be good at sewing to do it.

Otherwise I'd recommend Happy At Heel as an alternative

Stacey xxx

How do I go about getting a replacement?

How do I go about getting a replacement?

I'll send a request to Dan for the size and colour and he will either ask for us to send that one to America or he will probably say it's not financially worth it and just send you a new one.

Stacey xxx