My cookies came in the mail!

Removed #2

[MENTION=53]Austinville[/MENTION] ... Andy's favorites are the Rynwa Sticks, that's what he pawed at me for at the end of the video....Jack loves them all (can you tell?).... Thanks again to [MENTION=6713]SA DA KA[/MENTION] for making these wonderful, healthy, and delicious treats for our fur babies...as is obvious...we are hooked!!!

[MENTION=2509]HuskyHijinx[/MENTION] Thank you for posting your video. We got several laughs out of it. Jack was like a little kid during Christmas time, just couldn't wait to open the package and Andy and Jessy are so polite in waiting. We thought it was adorable when Andy pawed your leg, letting you know "Mommy, I really want another one..." the Siberian version of Oliver Twist... What a wonderful job you both have done with your three.

Aww, so cute and what a nosey lot !! Ours are exactly the same with any bags or shopping!! Love the paw and the way their eyes go so huge!!Do they get many treats/tit bits??(Looks like they do!!)

Yes, they are very spoiled and all know where the cookie jar sits, in fact Jack's "spot" is right next to the cabinet it sits on. Usually they get mini treats, like mini milk bones or bil jacs, or charlee bears...so they can have more and we worry less about calories. These are very special treats though, and they just love them, especially Jack...as you can tell...he'd do back flips for them if we asked him to!