Why is my Husky/mix twitching while sleeping?!?

jbarbillon

He is gorgeous :) me and nick always said we wouldn't let any dog in our bed, but Mollie came along and wouldn't settle downstairs or on the landing outside our room, so now her bed is next to our bed and she sleeps there if we are both home. If it is just one of us she sleeps in the bed. But sometimes she is cheeky and if I fall asleep first she will jump into bed with us as she knows her daddy won't tell her off :) Owned! :P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's just dreaming, lol. Dana has it too when she's sleeping on her back. Not only does she act as if she's running, she actually has her eyes opened and once actually growled in her sleep :D That they have their eyes open might freak you out if you see if for the first time but is nothing to worry about. Scroll to the end of this video to see what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! Yes I get he is dreaming! He must be in his deep sleep. I cannot tell you how much of a relief it is to know how reliable and honest the people are on here. It was great to know that he is ok and nothing medical is wrong with him! Btw....Shadow only comes onto my bed when he is invited. He will not beg, or sit waiting for me to invite him up. He will come into my room, and lay on his little spot on the floor. If I invite him up, he then sits in front of the bed, then waits until I say it's ok to come up! :-P not bad for this amateur trainer here! I try my best, but you guys helped alot! Thank you!