1 month work update!

MollynDiesel

Well i've now been working for pets at home for a whole month and i still love it! Really getting the hang of it there! :D

We do however have our christmas stuff out which drive me insane and my manager keeps playing christmas tunes once we close just to annoy me lol

Handed in my holiday form in for camp weekend but it didn't seem to have been looked at, texted my friend (also my deputy manager lol) saying i need that weekend off because i'm really stressing about it and the husky community means so much to me and now he's given it to me off :D

Been worrying no one likes me there but i think they're getting to like me :)

Still haven't got the uniform trousers but ohwell lol, nearly finished my step 1 training aswell, just need to learn how to sex the animals and handle them properly considering they are so young and learn how to do water tests for the fish :) then i'm all done for step 1! :D

So yh overall, first month- EPIC! :D

So glad you are enjoying it.

So was all the stressing before starting worth it. . ???

No. . not really huh :P

Keep up the good work and we'll have to bring all 4 of our nutjobs down to harrass you at work :)

glad to hear everything went well :D seriously though is it even possible for someone to not like you? :P never met you in real life but judging from your writing style you look like one of those people that lights up others' day ;)

Awww! Thats made my day now! :')

I try to light up other peoples day but it doesn't always work lol