HELP! New Member + Needing Husky Medical Advise!!

jbarbillon

Hello, I am new to the forum. My name is Jerry and I am the proud owner of a 3 1/2 year old Alaskan Klee Kai/Husky Mix. I rescued Shadow from the animal shelter in Denver. He was "supposedly" held there for about 2 weeks. The shelter advised me he was some sort of Klee Kai-Husky Mix. Seeing how he is about 45 lbs, I don't see the Klee Kai in him as far as weight, very believable. Maybe a Husky of some sort more or less. His traits and attitude portray a wolf-like animal. Crying, howling, escaping, and extremely primitive, with anything moving that comes in front of him. Sleeping with his ears straight up, he is alert 24/7. Shadow has been at the house for about 3-4 months now, adapting accordingly. I have had a question for a similar breed type owner as me for a long time now. . . When Shadow is asleep at night (for the most part) he twitches and has muscle spasms. It could also be looked at as having a seizure of some type. Below I have posted a link to two videos I have taken as a small example keeping in mind it happens more and worse then what is being seen in the video. Being a new owner of a adult dog, I am stumped on what to do with it. Is this something I should get looked at by vet? I asked about it and she said he was having bad dreams...But bad dreams every single night??? I would do anything to keep my boy in health, as he is my most loyal friend I have ever had. I have a pretty strict schedule as far as feeding, walking, exercise, etc...Just not understanding what would cause this. Please watch videos and a response would be appreciated in the fullest!