Luka is a sleepy head

LittleLuka

Does anyone else have this problem? He just does not want to get up in the mornings! He will go outside and potty then right back in the bed. Doesn't want to eat or drink just sleep cuddled in the bed haha. I dont mind but I feel bad because he doesn't eat all his breakfast usually and he doesn't get to eat again till 5pm.

[ATTACH]60711[/ATTACH]

post-7406-13586074863781_thumb.jpg

Nikko has been like that in the morning too. We will get up, he will potty and go lay down or want to curl up in bed. He isn’t interested in his food or playing at all.

i wish i could make him act like this when it's bedtime. He acts like a straight moron around 10pm. Goes nuts running around, bites the comforter, and climbs in the bathtub. LOL

i wish i could make him act like this when it's bedtime. He acts like a straight moron around 10pm. Goes nuts running around, bites the comforter, and climbs in the bathtub. LOL

Luka and Nikko must be related LOL. He is the SAME way! Around 10pm when it is time to go to bed he will run around the house like a fool, run upstairs and jump into bed and start digging in the comforter and wants to play. No every night, but most of the time he will do this. But once it is time for bed he is usually pretty good and will lay down and go to sleep once he gets it out of his system.

Luka and Nikko must be related LOL. He is the SAME way! Around 10pm when it is time to go to bed he will run around the house like a fool, run upstairs and jump into bed and start digging in the comforter and wants to play. No every night, but most of the time he will do this. But once it is time for bed he is usually pretty good and will lay down and go to sleep once he gets it out of his system.

he digs in the sheets! i swear he's going to rip them apart one day! lol luka will lay down and go to bed most of the time after he gets calmed down but sometimes he attacks my legs that are under the covers. its so cute but so annoying LOL