Siberian husky tails..

Juno

I've noticed that with most huskies I've seen, their tails flip up and are present over their backs in a sickle shape. Juno's tail never does this. She will wag it slightly when she's happy, but it wags side to side. It never lifts very high, and kind of just hovers when she's jogging or running. Is this normal, or does it have something to do with her age or the fact that her parents are both of show lines?

my girls dont really have a sickle curve to there tails they put them up when they walk or wag but the rest of the time its down lol xx

Diamond only curls his tail when he's excited (not over excited, just excited) :) when he calmed down, the curl would loosen a bit. Sometimes the curl gets really loose he carried his tail horizontally :P

not a helpful post, was just saying x)

I find my boy's tail is down most of the time. The degree of his tail's curl is related to his happiness. So, the more happier/aroused he is, the tighter the curl. At the dog park, when he's confidently strutting around it's curled so much most of it is touching his back.

post-3404-13586074943709_thumb.jpg

Normal curl : (attached image, not the one above)

post-3404-13586074944451_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolitaryHowl