Thoughts/ prayers needed!

Alex T

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry you're so worried and she's so poorly. Positive thoughts heading your way. Im really relieved she had the strength to pull through and wasn't ready to leave her family.

as for £700+ for an op... Try £1600 for an ultrasound bloods meds and an overnight stay in a veterinary hospital lol. I know all about vet bills :/ lol I think you got better value for money :) they gallantly told us they chose not to do a biopsy, that would have added another £900

Thanks! My only concern today is that she will only eat her dry mix/ tinned food out of my hand - raw on the other hand she'll devour without a second thought! Looks like a trip to the butchers tomorrow for me!

Noticed her stitches today (as we haven't gone around prodding, etc to see them) - needless to say I'm not very happy with the way she's been stitched up, it looks a right mess! I appreciate that it was an emergency op and she was touch and go, but ...

Thanks! My only concern today is that she will only eat her dry mix/ tinned food out of my hand - raw on the other hand she'll devour without a second thought! Looks like a trip to the butchers tomorrow for me!

Noticed her stitches today (as we haven't gone around prodding, etc to see them) - needless to say I'm not very happy with the way she's been stitched up, it looks a right mess! I appreciate that it was an emergency op and she was touch and go, but ...

Even if it was an emergency op - stitching up at the end should be done with due care and diligence!

Another update - I'm assuming that Beauty is now 100% back to her usual self! After a week of hand feeding her dry mix/ tinned food (remember she ate raw independently with no problems) she has finally eaten her supper by her self. She then decided it would be a good idea to eat Isis' as well, however Isis had different opinion on that one!

Just glad/ over the moon that she is eating normally again - a huge weight has been lifted.

I'm wondering though, if her eating habit had anything to do with the pills she was on. Her pills came to an end yesterday as she's back to normal today. Or is it just coincidence?