honey im home!!!!

Sid_Wolf

Hey guys!

Sorry ive not been about recently, the last few weeks have been a bit tough, pregnancy does NOT agree with me! :(

Luckily its getting much better the last week, and im pretty much back to normal, bar some faintness (which is really enbarrasing in shops, cus i have to sit down!) So im getting back to nornal now, finally :)

I plan on sticking around this time, not been online much recently but now im back and you wont get rid of me for a few months at least :) (14.5 weeks now)

Will post some piccies in a mo :D

Wooooaaahhhh.....I haven't been around much either and tried to keep up to date as poss, but omg omg! Congratulations! Can't believe I missed this news....especially if it's on Facebook as well, lol! Hopefully you'll start to feel a lot better from now on xxx

Welcome back and congratulations

Wooooaaahhhh.....I haven't been around much either and tried to keep up to date as poss, but omg omg! Congratulations! Can't believe I missed this news....especially if it's on Facebook as well, lol! Hopefully you'll start to feel a lot better from now on xxx

I know, how could you possibly miss that news. Almost like you've been competing for your country lately and been a little busy LOL

Congrats Sid. I fainted twice during my first pregnancy. Never having fainted in my life before I didn't know it was coming until I hit the floor. I was with my mother in the middle of a pattern shop in Leeds and woke up looking up at faces looking down at me. I did it a second time but that was my husbands fault. He'd been stood for ages perusing magazines in smiths an I warned him I was light headed. Next thing I know he's sitting me on some steps an left me there!! While he went back to choosing his mag!

Try not to over do it (not easy I know) and enjoy the experience :)

yeah it was one of them shops that once you go in, you have to go round to get out.

as soon as i stepped inside i knew i was going to be sick. I even held my hands over my mouth, didnt work :tmi:

don't even talk to me about throwing up - I would be driving along roads I went up regularly checking out places to stop and be sick in for future reference!! (I was sick up until about 24 weeks though, so I had a lot of time to find palces!)