Sleeping with your Dog

LittleLuka

Dana actually sleeps properly. She loves to sleep against me and, if possible, have her head on the pillow next to me :rolleyes: There was actually one morning were I woke up and she was lying ON me. Not sure how she managed to do that without waking me up, but to be honest, it was actually quite comfy :P

Misty used to sleep with me; my bed was in a corner and the corner was hers. When it got cooler, she'd often curl up against my back - I mostly sleep on my side. Avalanche would if he could but he's 1) too damn big! 2) would be glad to take over the whole bed - he gets kicked to the floor. Sasha isn't interested, she'd rather find a place of her own.

So ... none of the above, thank the gods!!

We have a total nightmare in our house when my hubby isn't away and both dogs want to sleep with us, me and the girls usually fit quite well on our own but my husband has resorted to giving the dogs their own mattress on the floor now just to get some sleep lol! (we have a full grown Siberian and a Canadian Eskimo/Siberian mix.. shes only 9 months old but shes almost bigger than our Siberian!!) Its defiantly a squeeze!

I thought this picture was pretty fitting..

post-8375-1358607535728_thumb.jpg

LOL Luka is only 7 months but he is a major bedhog. it's like he knows where the most inconvenient place for him to sleep is and he chooses that spot. i mean sometimes he doesn't mind sleeping at the foot of the bed but other times i wake up basically choking on fur because his butt is in my face!!!! it's exp. horrible if he has gas. excuse me for being gross. lol the things we do for our dogs....

Whenever I invite Suka on the bed when I'm there, he tries to take up 3/4 of the bed. (It's a double sized bed!). If he can't have his own way, he grumbles and gets off. It's almost like he's saying, "Elyse, its either my way or nothing!!!"

Whenever I invite Suka on the bed when I'm there, he tries to take up 3/4 of the bed. (It's a double sized bed!). If he can't have his own way, he grumbles and gets off. It's almost like he's saying, "Elyse, its either my way or nothing!!!"

i have a king and i still get a small area of room :( lol

Polee only sleep on the bed while I'm watching TV in bed and pushes me right to the edge as she sleeps width ways. However as soon as I switch of the TV she gets off the bed and goes to sleep on the landing. When in the caravan she tends to sleep at the side of me all night unless I give in and let her sleep in the awning