Puppy bored of food (I've tried everything)

Mikey

if either my boys dont eat their food, then i take it up and they dont get it back till dinner time next day.

you when some days your just not that hungry, well dogs are the same, if he was hungry he would eat it all....take it as a good sign that he is getting enough food, and slowly reduce it. afterall there is nothign more annoying than wasting expensive dog food.

as huskys get old they tend to eat less anyway, plus mine dont tend to eat much while shedding their coat!

go by your personnal judgement, if he starts to look thin then you may need to change food, but if he looks healthy no need to worry :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your dog should fingers crossed do well on the wainwright's we had our 2 youngest on there puppy food and they did well on it we switched to csj because basically having three dogs it was getting pricey

as ages of my dogs we were buying the puppy and the adult version

just ween your dog onto it gradual and I wouldn't mix anything with it bar a touch of water, we found when we first put our sibes on wainwright's they had gas quite bad. mixing 100ml,s of water in an few drops of apple cider vinegar and this was gone.

there's only 1 of mine that is funny with her food - she doesn't eat it, she goes without till the next meal time. No treats - nothing. We got her when she was 10 weeks old - she will be 7 next month ... and she STILL tries to cajole us into giving her something in it's place - talk about a stubborn husky!