Garden transformation.

Povodny

What once was a green an pleasant land became a quagmire in the winter months and a dusty bowl in the summer. After major remodelling HUSKY style, to say it resembled the aftermath of the battle of the Somme was an understatement.

It's taken two to three years of umming and ahhing but finally we got the garden hard landscaped. It was a stressful week having to take them out round the block for every pee an poo but when the day finally came we could send them down the garden they loved it. ! :)

Togo is now obsessed with going out to play, Loki is loving having a higher vantage point to gaze over the bottom fence from and the girls just go out an chill.

The really funny thing is how I insisted there'd be no peeing or pooing on the decking much to everyone elses disbelief. I'm happy to say that 'straight down!' works very well so far as they all dash without stopping over the 18ft long decking to the bottom for leg cocking and squatting lol

Just a couple of pics to add although not great give you an idea of befores an afters

[ATTACH]61270[/ATTACH]

Dusty version

[ATTACH]61271[/ATTACH]

Quagmire version

[ATTACH]61272[/ATTACH]

More dusty

[ATTACH]61273[/ATTACH]

Somme re-enactment

[ATTACH]61274[/ATTACH]

Partly done (against the foul weather odds)

[ATTACH]61275[/ATTACH]

Fun in the dark

[ATTACH]61276[/ATTACH]

Light at the end of the tunnel

[ATTACH]61277[/ATTACH]

TA-DA!!!!!

The humans like it to :)

post-1752-13586075703155_thumb.jpg

post-1752-13586075705623_thumb.jpg

post-1752-13586075706449_thumb.jpg

post-1752-13586075707356_thumb.jpg

post-1752-13586075732306_thumb.jpg

post-1752-13586075733249_thumb.jpg

post-1752-13586075734304_thumb.jpg

post-1752-1358607573503_thumb.jpg

That looks really great. Must be a huge relief - no more MUD :)

Oh Rosemary, nail an head! I'm sooo looking forward to cleaner floors lol I want tto introduce some planters in the spring an see if I can keep them from being dug out. I've also banged in about a sandpit for the Huskateers to encourage them to dig in their spot. I'm getting resistance from the OH but one pot unearthing will swing it in my favour lol

I also want a hammock between the trees at the bottom :)

Looks good that, do you want to come and re style mine lol

My garden is a mess at the minute the grass section has weeds everywhere and holes thanks too husky digging. Only problem is ours is huge 25 feet width, and easy 60 feet length

Eek!.. Thats treble the cost then lol..

it actually works out fence panel wise, one an a bit wider an two longer than mine. I'd give you Carl's number, but I think it'd be a bit far for him to come lol

Edited by Povodny

we have a long back garden its 20ft by 150ft... fenced off, we had grass!!!! lol

its now a muddy run with holes in.....

we have left it to the dogs and they havent dug since, its their garden and whilst it doesnt look pretty they love it....

they speed up and down the garden chasing balls or each other lol

we cant afford to pave/deck the garden.... i might fence off some of the garden for my daughter when she is bigger but we have resigned ourselfs to loving the moon surface that we call a back garden lol

will look great next summer when you can get pots.....

do you have plastic paddling pools???? you can always fill those, the dogs might dig in it or with the paving they may just 'stop' digging and just be happy running around like mentals.....

it must be nice not having all the muddy footprints!!!! im well jealous x

will look great next summer when you can get pots.....

do you have plastic paddling pools???? you can always fill those, the dogs might dig in it or with the paving they may just 'stop' digging and just be happy running around like mentals.....

it must be nice not having all the muddy footprints!!!! im well jealous x

no paddling pool yet, but on the list! The OH just keeps looking at me like I'm mental