Kieferwolf

That's our two youngest

All the fotos of our eldest are on me laptop thats upstairs and the missus is asleep

i haven't really done any mushing with my dogs though I probably could in a few months, my eldest have mainly been ran on a walking belt and bungee lines

i have a 14 month old boy

a 5 year old girl and a nine month girl

i am considering mushing down the line but cash is tight and I am out of action with a nasty back injury at the minute so for three months I can't even run my sibes on a belt. I am sick as a chip, I have a nice compression fracture in my lower back

i am from Newcastle, I live in Finland at the minute but next 3-6 months I should be home permeantly. Contract with my work finishes soon.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure your experience may help some, however after reading through at least a couple of your posts so far please bare in mind that although some are no where near as experienced as yourself there are also people who are far more so. Posting a little more politely at times may well be a better idea. Not sure if you aim to come across that way, however please bare in mind you have been reported twice so far and have only been a member 2 days. Calling people stupid, naming peoples dogs "mutt" and stating peoples comments are "Rubbish" when you are new and have no idea how much experience these people have is a little short sighted.