What a role model. . . not. . .Justin Bieber's apparent lie for PR stunt

aronoiiel

Wow...what an obnoxious little crap.

I don't even understand why he's so popular, his music sucks. And he sings like a pansy.

I hate Bieber, can you tell? lol

Can't say I agree with you .... more! Some one posted a note about him earlier and I went to see what it was all about ... what a waste of air time - - - er, what a waste of air!!

I actually like him. I appreciate all music whether it be auto tuned pop, country, or metal. Besides the media is full of crap most of the time

No offense but considering he tweeted this himself im not considering it untrue and considering he blew out most power downtown with his SOLD OUT concert I think its a really crappy way to show any appreciation for his fans. This city has been working real hard to change its reputation and stupid,selfish junk like this does not help.

No offense but considering he tweeted this himself im not considering it untrue and considering he blew out most power downtown with his SOLD OUT concert I think its a really crappy way to show any appreciation for his fans. This city has been working real hard to change its reputation and stupid,selfish junk like this does not help.

honestly i could care less. if i spent my life concerned with what celebrities did i wouldn't have time for my life. i like his music, and no offense to you but i don't think of Tacoma as a crappy place because of it. The city i grew up in has been on A&E 48 Hours more times than i can count and it makes our city look horrible because of all the crime.