The girls are getting BIG! Plus pics of the others too :)

HuskyMom09

wow they are gettiing big think they get more gorgeous by the day too.

i see all these puppy pics and my pup leyka still seems so small for 24 weeks xx

They sure are getting big, and more gorgeous if that is at all possible :)

Thanks Rosemary :) They are changing so much it's been quite a trip!

Your Husky's are gorgeous!! :)

Thank you SneakySnufflez

wow they are gettiing big think they get more gorgeous by the day too.

i see all these puppy pics and my pup leyka still seems so small for 24 weeks xx

Thanks Leyka&Diva! Don't worry too much about your girl, each line has a different development rate! My girls seemed small at 8-14 weeks now they are totally on track :)

Your backyard looks like such fun. Full of beautiful, happy huskies. Congrats on such a beautiful brood. :) I can only hope that Sequoia grows to be as beautiful as your red girl!

Thanks! We're still working on our little piece of doggie paradise :) We'll be adding a permanent pool next summer, new dog houses, and a den structure underground! Can't wait for the kids to have more options and play experiences :D

Thanks! We're still working on our little piece of doggie paradise :) We'll be adding a permanent pool next summer, new dog houses, and a den structure underground! Can't wait for the kids to have more options and play experiences :D

That is exactly what I long to have as well! Congratulations on making that dream come true. I absolutely love the pictures.