Supernatural.

HugTheBear

So I am visiting my mom for a while. And she doesn't have cable -_- (they don't watch TV EVER unless it's Dexter)

Is anyone watching the new season of Supernatural?! And does anyone know if there is a good website I can watch it off of?! I miss the Winchester boys. Lawl !! I am also hoping that this season was better than the last ><

I'm just catching up with the last season.

I download my eps

I don't know of any "live" sites that you can simply stream from.

sorry.

There's Project-Free TV. I use it all the time to watch the latest TV episodes (and old episodes of shows as well). There's also movies on there.

As the name suggests, it is free, but the videos take a long time to load and buffer completely. No viruses/spyware as far as I can tell, but I'm on a Mac so...

There are sometimes ads on the side and bottom of the page, but if you set the video to fullscreen you can't see them anymore.

Speaking of good TV shows, there's a GREAT new series playing called 'Last Resort'. Look it up, its amazing so far...though its only a few episodes in.

Continuum is awesome as well; just finished its first season in August

Oh, and the website link:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Awh Thank you Solitary. I can catch up on the new Dexter and the new Walking Dead coming too. LOL.

I am going to check it out, The no virus thing is a good thing ^^

ACK. I will check out the second one. I can't stand shows about the military, my OH is in the Army -_-

Looks like I will have to see Continuum on that site you gave me. I don't know if I will get it here. But I just looked it up on Wiki and it sounds pretty cool.

Awh Thank you Solitary. I can catch up on the new Dexter and the new Walking Dead coming too. LOL.

I am going to check it out, The no virus thing is a good thing ^^

ACK. I will check out the second one. I can't stand shows about the military, my OH is in the Army -_-

Looks like I will have to see Continuum on that site you gave me. I don't know if I will get it here. But I just looked it up on Wiki and it sounds pretty cool.

I don't think Continuum plays in the states. I don't know why...maybe because it has 'terrorism' in it?

So you'll have to watch the episodes online.

The series is VERY good so far, though. It really makes you think about society, where we are heading, and the possible implications of that. There are also no clear 'good vs bad' guys to root for, which I think is AWESOME...

And its a Canadian written/produced/filmed production...which is always a plus because, while Canada doesn't produce many TV shows/movies, what they do produce...IMO...is better than the cookie-cutter stuff Hollywood keeps on trying to cram down our throats.

Anywho, if you like vampires/werewolves/ghosts....then a good series to watch is 'Being Human'. There's 2 versions (UK and the US). The UK version is much better, better plot and the characters are memorable.

I've also been keeping my eye on another new series, Revolution. It's basically about what happens to society when there is no more electricity.

The plot, IMO, is rather stupid though...and I can see it getting cancelled.

The power randomly turns off around the world, and everything is chaos. 15 years later, things are still like that. 15 years, and with all of the scientists and engineers...they couldn't figure out how to turn the damn power on!? Gimmie a break...

Edited by SolitaryHowl

OMG. I love Being Human. I watch both. I get them on Netflix.

I do like the UK one a lot more than the US one, but I do watch both.

I think the Werewolf is a cutie in the US version hehe.

I don't think they play it here maybe because it is Canadian?

They might have it on Netflix or the site you gave me to check out.

I know they have UK and other movies on Netflix, so maybe that one will be there sometime.

Thanks Elyse, downloading first 3 eps of Last resort now.

Like the UK Being human US version awful

Revolution is. . meh. . .ok

Continuum very good

There are soooo many great shows that never get past the first 13 episodes because the public either aren't aware of them

Due to poor publicising or lousy scheduling times, or never give it the chance.

Firefly is one of those.

Thanks Elyse, downloading first 3 eps of Last resort now.

Like the UK Being human US version awful

Revolution is. . meh. . .ok

Continuum very good

There are soooo many great shows that never get past the first 13 episodes because the public either aren't aware of them

Due to poor publicising or lousy scheduling times, or never give it the chance.

Firefly is one of those.

Oh god, don't even MENTION Firefly. I was heartbroken when they cancelled that show - I really loved it! I saw the movie too, but it wasn't the same. :(

Oh god, don't even MENTION Firefly. I was heartbroken when they cancelled that show - I really loved it! I saw the movie too, but it wasn't the same. :(

Just watched the first ep of Last Resort

awesome, well that's just opened a can of worms. . . :up:

So I'm not the only one who uses free-tv? Try this link for season 8 episode 2 - don't know what the latest is.

Ep 2 is this weeks episode :up:

I love Supernaturalll!!! I'm watching the new season :P Pretty good so far :D

Omg. Jelly. I found a website though now and am going to get on it after I finish the latest episode of Dexter. I miss the Winchesters xD

I LOVE Watching Supernatural!! I never miss it and always buy the seasons as soon as they are out on DVD :) We have the latest season start on Monday for us Aussies. Can't wait :)

Oh I love the show. Amazing. I don't only watch it for Jensen Ackles ^^ I am the same way.

So I'm not the only one who uses free-tv? Try this link for season 8 episode 2 - don't know what the latest is.

Lol.What is Free-tv ( sorry if that sounded dumb vv; )

No, it's virus and spyware free. There's ads, but most can be ignored by just hitting the full screen button on the video player. :)

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Did you click on the link??? I'm surprised that staff let open discussion go on about it.....

Haha - I know! I was half expecting to get my post deleted and a scolding from a moderator, but nope.

Arrr....we be pirates.

Edited by SolitaryHowl

Oh hai ! Lol. Thanks. Yeah My McAfee was telling me it could be vv'

A lot of antiviruses do that because a) The companies are 'in bed' with the entertainment industry and so they label perfectly virus/spyware free sites as 'unsafe' to disuade you from watching stuff for free.

B) The sites have been reported as 'unsafe' by people who are associated with the entertainment industry

c) Rarely, the site is a malicious site. But I've been around the block, so to speak, enough times to know which ones are safe and which ones to avoid.