American Bulldog Stabbed 23 Times After Fighting With Another Person's Dog

Elyse

i feel the same at the same i know the owner of the american bulldog should have controlled her dog but for the other dog owner to stab the dog i dont agree with there are other ways i.e calling the dog warden who would have help the owner to contol the dog if she had continued not to the dog would have been taken away and humanely put to sleep i dont agree with dogs having to suffer that amount of pain over attacking another dog

wow, gotta agree. I can't decide which one I should be angry at. But they're both wrong =\ The Am.Bulldog owner is at fault for being (ridiculously) irresponsible. I can't believe she kept her dog off-lead even if neighbors everywhere complaint about Tyson attacking dogs+kids! But the terrier owner is at fault too! Come on, isn't there any better way? It's not like anyone deserves death... Maybe he can use a stun gun or (unsure about this one) maybe pepper spray? I have some dogs I completely dislike myself, but if one day I found them dead never will I tell myself "good, the annoying dog's gone now" =\

...if her dog supposedly already attacked a couple of others and a kid why haven't the woman had charges against her and her dog? She should already be ruled to have her dog on-lead full time and with a muzzle.

I'm not sorry the man can't sleep, I hope he never does again. Why didn't he grab something like a spray, why the hell would he go on and grab not one but 3 knives? 23 times...

And it's not just big dogs attacking, the man is biased... I had more small dogs attack Ghost than big ones. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Thats soo sad. If there was a dog attacking Rex I would defend Rex, but it sounds like this owner needs a psych eveluation. I mean this guy is a dog owner, and claims to love his dog how could he do this to someone elses dog????

This is just messed up, he did not defend his dog, he brutally murdered someone's loved one.