Just got my boy neutered

klphuskgsd

Hi all, I got my baby boy neutered on Thursday at pets at home. The thing is, where his 'nuts' have been removed, it feels like it is full of fluid. Is this normal. He seems fine and full of energy, and its not bothering him at all. I myself am just a bit, but his behaviour is reassuring that there is not much to worry about and nature will heal itself.[ATTACH]61582[/ATTACH]

post-5699-13586076139173_thumb.jpg

I'm betting that *he* doesn't think he looks cute! Avalanche had just been neutered the day before I got him, and his scrotum was a bit inflamed and swollen but it went down within a few days.

Not to suggest that there's anything perverse going on here :), but you might want to check a couple of times a day and make sure the swelling doesn't get any worse. If it swells much more it could possibly be an indication of some internal bleeding and you should have that checked out by your (er, his) vet.

edit: Went back to look at your first picture, that looks like a nicely done job ... it's probably just normal swelling which should go down shortly.

Awwww, that cone of shame is HUGE.

Will he be able to eat with that on ??

poor puppy :(