Lol stupid peta

Elyse

LOL WTF!?!?

Retarded PETA's at it again.

http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/

It's so stupid, it's hilarious!!!

C'mon PETA. Pokemon don't talk. Now *whip crack*, get back to work you Pikachu!!!

ROFL

(News story I found this from: http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57528398-235/peta-wages-war-on-pokemon-for-virtual-animal-cruelty/)

PETA's so going to get sued.

Damn symbiotic anime,

Get yer ass back in the damn ball before you get "freed" by them do-goooders.

dumb as a bucket of spanners. !!! :eek:

Omgawd. I saw this on my Facebook wall. I was so frustrated.

First Mario, which was ridiculous. And now POKEMON.

Okay in the game and series there are people trying to hurt or steal pokemon ( team rocket etc ). And Ash/Red always puts a stop to them. Ash saved an abused Tepig from an owner who tied him up and left him. Pikachu is NEVER in his ball. Well PETA. Someone should have read a little more about Pokemon before attacking them!

They have nothing better to do than to pick on kid games. This isn't helping any animals. Attention seekers. I hope Nintendo sues the sh** out of them! I still play this game. Screw you PETA !

post-8758-1358607628061_thumb.png

post-8758-13586076281901_thumb.gif

Edited by HugTheBear

Omgawd. I saw this on my Facebook wall. I was so frustrated.

First Mario, which was ridiculous. And now POKEMON.

Okay in the game and series there are people trying to hurt or steal pokemon ( team rocket etc ). And Ash/Red always puts a stop to them. Ash saved an abused Tepig from an owner who tied him up and left him. Pikachu is NEVER in his ball. Well PETA. Someone should have read a little more about Pokemon before attacking them!

They have nothing better to do than to pick on kid games. This isn't helping any animals. Attention seekers. I hope Nintendo sues the sh** out of them! I still play this game. Screw you PETA !

I've been a fan of Pokemon since it came out around 1998.

It was my whole childhood. It's so funny because PETA says that Pokemon teaches kids to be violent towards animals. Well, hell, I grew up with the games and the show and (I still play the games now) I'm not an animal abuser. Far from it, I love animals and I want to spend my whole life studying them.

It's unlikely Nintendo is going to sue because they didn't sue when PETA bashed Mario. But we can all still wish PETA to die a painful death - not just for having a 98% kill-rate for their 'rescues' (98% of dogs and cats are killed at their 'rescues' because they don't believe in pets or whatever) but because they are hypocrites and all of them should be shot in the face with a shotgun.

/Rant

It was my whole childhood. It's so funny because PETA says that Pokemon teaches kids to be violent towards animals. Well, hell, I grew up with the games and the show and (I still play the games now) I'm not an animal abuser. Far from it, I love animals and I want to spend my whole life studying them.

It's unlikely Nintendo is going to sue because they didn't sue when PETA bashed Mario. But we can all still wish PETA to die a painful death - not just for having a 98% kill-rate for their 'rescues' (98% of dogs and cats are killed at their 'rescues' because they don't believe in pets or whatever) but because they are hypocrites and all of them should be shot in the face with a shotgun.

/Rant

I agree. I have most of the games. All the way back to Red and Blue and am buying Black 2. Screw them. Was my childhood too. Still have the cards. Peta just thought they were not getting enough attention and thought this would be a way to get it. I doubt anyone turned into an animal abuser because of Pokemon xD Bawhaha. Don't let PETA know you want to study them, might think you want to do them harm and do tests on them. Silly silly PETA.

Oh I know they make me sick. Be good to animals, don't abandon or harm animals, blah blah. But they kill most of the animals. Exactly. Oh I hate PETA so much. I wish them the same! I really wish Nintendo would sue them though -_- Someone needs to put an end to them. Grawr!

[...]

You are owning a dog and that, according to PETA, is already animal abuse :facepalm:

lol wow they can't be serious. I loved Pokemon growing up! and the tv shows were never violent, I cried my eyes out when Ash was always trying to rescue Pikachu. Even in the movie, when Pikachu thought Ash was dead.... god i cried my heart out....... I need to find that movie again

I think that was the 1st movie (what is there, like 50 pokemon movies now!?)...um.... Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back??

yep it was the first movie! lol after that, when all the other new pokemon came out, i just lost track of them.... and then lost interest lol but i still love the originals

The original ones are my favourite as well, the 2nd generation (with Totidile, Chikorita, and Cyndaquill) are great as well. All of the other pokemon look like aliens and not pokemon-like at all. But, I still own atleast 1 game from every generation (except for diamond/pearl/the other one). I'm looking to get black and white 2, but I don't know if its worth it...sounds like a clone of black and white.