What do you guys feed your sibes, what foods have you tried what worked what didn't

Kieferwolf

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have loki on wainwrights but his gas is awful' date=' clears a room big style, even at dog class the hall smells, dunno whats the best thing to do for him[/quote']

That's odd because mine are on wainwrights and don't have gas , well bings does but it's rare he eats it tbh his is just old man gas lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Yeah that is TOTW puppy that I feed my girls, the rest of the kennel gets TOTW all life stages. These are the first pups I've ever put on puppy food, mainly because the breeder had them on puppy. I feel in a few months I'll be switching to the all life stages with them.

Just bought TOTW pacific stream puppy, Yuki DEVOURED it :D Hoping that all goes well digestive wise, but as far as taste goes my pups approve :D

Mine have wainwrights too, except Ice. Wainwrights helped firm him up but not perfectly. Molly asked if I had tried Chappie a while back now and after a bit of umm-ing and ah-ing I tried it out and it worked! Has to be the tripe (original) variety but now he sometimes gets constipated. Considering he had chronic runs for the first few months, I'm really pleased with the turn around. He's finally stopped emitting noxious gas every few minutes too!

I'm considering starting Raw. I know it would keep Juno busy, but Sadie is such a princess that I don't think she would like getting her paws dirty and covered in meat.Sadie is just getting chunky these days, and her allergies are really bothering her. I think it would help. Those feeding raw, is it typically cheaper per day than if you were feeding kibble?

Sorry to update again, but I REALLY have to give thanks [MENTION=6615]HuskyMom09[/MENTION]. The pups were sick all week long with diarrhea. The vet said it was worms with Yuki, and I paid for the test (supposedly positive) and paid for the dewormer, but NO worms have showed up in her stool since giving the dewormer. Going to go to another vet to double check on it. But ever since I started feeding them TOTW, both pups have had solid stool, both have had more energy, and are overall happier. Yuki even howls me awake to eat, and she never showed that much interest in her food before XD I had really wanted to stay on Blue Buffalo since it was supposedly the best brand and food ratings gave it 5 stars, but honestly sometimes the best brand isn't best for my pups. Thanks again! <3 (Oh and yes I'm following the one cup guideline, its working perfectly!)