2 Husky pups stolen from the Staines/Stanwell (Middlesex) area

Mollys_mum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pass on to everyone you know The pups were Stolen in the early hours between 12midnight & 3am on Tuesday 16th October along with a Silver Transporter Van -Reg: CY59 FFV also Bags of Dog/Cat food JWB/Arden Grange/Hillis I/D, Burns/Felix also HALO Cleaning products. Any News Anytime of night or day - Please call on 07950 271025 or 07827 817738 THANK YOU

Please pass on to everyone you know The pups were Stolen in the early hours between 12midnight & 3am on Tuesday 16th October along with a Silver Transporter Van -Reg: CY59 FFV also Bags of Dog/Cat food JWB/Arden Grange/Hillis I/D, Burns/Felix also HALO Cleaning products. Any News Anytime of night or day - Please call on 07950 271025 or 07827 817738 THANK YOU

Just out of interest, are you the owner of the lost pups or someone from Doglost? Just asking, because I am trying to get the admin staff at Doglost familiar with our forum. :) It means that, hopefully, if any Huskies/Mals go missing in the near future, then they can be posted on here straight away as well.

Hi, I am registered with Doglost as a helper the pups were taken from the kennels were I work they also stole the Van fromthe our premises it belongs to the owners grandson we are absolutely devestated!! and feel so vialated Owners, Police, Forensics, Vets, Petlog, Anibase, Dog Wardens, Rescue Centre have been contacted and more still being contacted l have visited T. sites and horse fairs, markets too Posters everywhere we can put them in the hope it will help get our babies back ASAP. Contact Jane at DOGLOST the wonderful lady who set it up 08448003220. We had a dog handed in to us and traced her 9 months to the day she was Stolen through the site

Facebook certainly has a plus side in times of need... The van belongs to my bosses grandson it was taken (stolen) from our premises and hot wired!! they escaped in the van by cutting a gap through the wired fence they certainly came equipt with tools etc no more as to who they could be!! no normal human would do this to a loving animal, Just want the babies back safe and sound

Central Asian Shepherd dog. Native livestock guardians from areas like, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. I know of a few people that use them to protect their show dogs from theft and coyotes.

http://www.htpuppiescb.com/whenadoghasajob.htm

Ah thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hi, I am registered with Doglost as a helper the pups were taken from the kennels were I work they also stole the Van fromthe our premises it belongs to the owners grandson we are absolutely devestated!! and feel so vialated Owners, Police, Forensics, Vets, Petlog, Anibase, Dog Wardens, Rescue Centre have been contacted and more still being contacted l have visited T. sites and horse fairs, markets too Posters everywhere we can put them in the hope it will help get our babies back ASAP. Contact Jane at DOGLOST the wonderful lady who set it up 08448003220. We had a dog handed in to us and traced her 9 months to the day she was Stolen through the site

A big :welcome: to the forum, Max!

Also post a message on the local Freecycle / Freegle CAFE groups - not their 'main' groups as they are for keeping items out of landfill. The cafe groups are for advertising events / requesting a good plumber / lost & found etc. The Spelthorne group covers Staines, also try Runneymede and maybe groups slightly further out such as Feltham / Hounslow / Elmbridge