Signature Request Thread

Elyse

Well it doesn't cost money to use - but you have to pay for the software. Quite expensive - though I get a small discount through my Dad's office. I've got an older version - CS3...I think CS6 is out now?

And whoops - I haven't started on it yet. Got distracted with making this (sorry!) : 

But I'll start it now - if I'm not distracted by anything else. :P

:( I can't watch the video. My internet has been crap lately. They've had comcast in our area fixing the station or whatever it's called twice this month. Youtube won't load hardly ever for some reason, especially when I am wireless. Looks like it's pretty though!

Here it is. 

If you have a picture that's more horizontal, it will look better. (Instead of her sitting down.)

Everything just looks off (to me) because there's a huge empty space where Juneau's body should go. 

12475146.jpg

Let me know if you want anything changed. :)

EDIT:

Changed some things. I think it looks better IMO, but its still missing a good horizontal picture (like Suka is in mine).

12475187.jpg

• Like 1

Testing from Photobucket.

HuskyGuerl-sig-anim-10_zps085f0718.gif

This still isn't the full size file this is 8 meg.

I think 28 meg was too big even for photobucket.

8mb for a sig on the internet is a bit excessive isn't?  :o

Laptop doesn't like it. Stutters when loading and refuses to play it.

I reckon if you rerender it to 24fps (instead of 33fps), convert it to less colours but with a good colour ditching method you may be able to go below 2mb. With gifs you really have to be mindful of what you make to prevent big files and long loading times. The moving picture here is what causes the file to be so big in the first place.

8mb for a sig on the internet is a bit excessive isn't?  :o

Laptop doesn't like it. Stutters when loading and refuses to play it.

I reckon if you rerender it to 24fps (instead of 33fps), convert it to less colours but with a good colour ditching method you may be able to go below 2mb. With gifs you really have to be mindful of what you make to prevent big files and long loading times. The moving picture here is what causes the file to be so big in the first place.

I did get it under 2meg but as Elyse said it's a bit tiny.

Will have another look at the settings :)

i LOVE midnightpaws!!

Why thanks! :)

So do you want a GIF (moving picture - each dog would have its own thing and it would alternate between them), or do you want something more like this? (MidnightPaw's signature - I didn't make it though)

69290_461223810614834_2043056701_n.jpg

• Like 1

Thats really cool but it keeps freezing is it because my internet??

probably because its a large file.

It plays fine on mine and I have slow internet.

but. . . . . 

I have a kick a$$ PC :)

probably because its a large file.

It plays fine on mine and I have slow internet.

but. . . . . 

I have a kick a$$ PC :)

Mine hasn't stuttered at all. I have fast internet, but my computer's going on 7 years old...

Mine hasn't stuttered at all. I have fast internet, but my computer's going on 7 years old...

maybe a mixture of both. 

Thats really cool but it keeps freezing is it because my internet??

I've made myself a new sig that is quite small in file size.

How does my sig play on your machine ??

Its playing well..i can see the names move up and down and it doesnt freeze

Awesome thanks. :up:

I now have it as my sig and it works wonders just i guess when my sig and your sig are on the same page they are causing them to freeze and stop lol...Thank you soooo much I love it!! I cant wait to figure out my photoshop so i can start doing cool things

I now have it as my sig and it works wonders just i guess when my sig and your sig are on the same page they are causing them to freeze and stop lol...Thank you soooo much I love it!! I cant wait to figure out my photoshop so i can start doing cool things

there are millions of photoshop tutorials on you tube and a fantastic site called PsdTUTs.

Here it is. 

If you have a picture that's more horizontal, it will look better. (Instead of her sitting down.)

Everything just looks off (to me) because there's a huge empty space where Juneau's body should go. 

12475146.jpg

EDIT:

Changed some things. I think it looks better IMO, but its still missing a good horizontal picture (like Suka is in mine).

12475187.jpg

I've been trying to get a side shot of her. No lick. You can make it smaller or use one of these two with the one sitting maybe? It's the only horizontalish ones I have. I hope one of these work for you, I see what you're saying. Thank you ^^

770c4e68-93da-4cd8-bd16-4cf13d0c1188_zps

30c0a181-df33-4592-bf4b-b054bec06088_zps

7fc1e468-493d-404e-b86b-1ef91a804904_zps

Here it is. 

EDIT:

Will any of the photos I posted earlier work betteR?