Signature Request Thread

Elyse

How wide?

up to 1500 pixels wide but in truth it depends on what resolution you're running your monitor or laptop screen at

hello i have been trying to make a signature all night and cant seem to really figure it out so i would like someone to make it for me. The puppies name is Ronan. I will send pics of what I would like you to use when you get back to me. thanks! here are the pics. for the background i was thinking like a snowy/icy colored one. im not too picky. 

post-11023-0-11022300-1389385274.jpg

post-11023-0-07465200-1389385300.jpg

post-11023-0-25744000-1389385325.jpg

post-11023-0-38132100-1389385404.jpg

hello i have been trying to make a signature all night and cant seem to really figure it out so i would like someone to make it for me. The puppies name is Ronan. I will send pics of what I would like you to use when you get back to me. thanks! here are the pics. for the background i was thinking like a snowy/icy colored one. im not too picky. 

This OK ??

Shadow5sig_zps0382b112.jpg

forget it. got it. thanks again

Put it in the right way for ya comes out the right size. :up:

Please may I have a sig with my pup on. I have no idea how to do it, and certainly don't have the competency to do anything of that nature in Photoshop, or any similar programme. (not really a computer person , more hands on :) )

Her name is Skye

post-10905-0-76388300-1381523992_thumb.j
post-10905-0-19436500-1381429202_thumb.j

Anything would be great  ..thank you in advance :)

Please may I have a sig with my pup on. I have no idea how to do it, and certainly don't have the competency to do anything of that nature in Photoshop, or any similar programme. (not really a computer person , more hands on :) )

Her name is Skye

Anything would be great  ..thank you in advance :)

This do ya ??

Mike101sig_zps1818f240.jpg

• Like 1

Hey just wondering if you could add this pic to my signature. you can take out the first pic on the left if you cant fit this one on their. thanks! this is an updated pic of ronan

Here ya go :)

Shadow5sigV2_zps789305d3.jpg

Any way the yellow could be black and the don't be white? If not it's fine, I love the design

Voila !!

Bamillsottosigv2_zps45318aaa.jpg

• Like 1

I'm at work right now so I can't get on the site to put it on. I'll be home in about an hour, maybe less. I'm using Tapatalk app to talk on here at work haha

Sorry what I meant to say is I've put it into your profile :up:

is there any way to make my signature bigger without blurring the pics? if so could you make it bigger. it appears small when i see it. thanks so much

Done

Andy,

this is my first time back on my computer since you made me the signature. I dont know how to move back pages to find it, but if you can email it to be or something I can post it. I am in and out of classes and work all day so maybe email or reposting it tonight will help. Thanks again!

Andy,

this is my first time back on my computer since you made me the signature. I dont know how to move back pages to find it, but if you can email it to be or something I can post it. I am in and out of classes and work all day so maybe email or reposting it tonight will help. Thanks again!

I'm confused, The signature pic is in your profile and is showing up nicely on the forum.

What appears to be the problem ??