Crating on rainy days

sjwrx

normally go for walk or left in garden to play before i leave. its when i get home that i fix the mental madness by taking for walk, and allowing garden play time. then play time again in front room with me if raining, as garden play time is not allowed in the rain.

when its wet its hard, but we tend to make up for any lack of exercise during the week, at the weekend. normally 3 hour + walk

I try to tire out panda as much as possible before i leave, maybe i'll consider investing in a raincoat and walking in the rain anyways lol.

If he's not tired he doesn't settle in the crate, i play tug of war for 40 mins or so and seems to get him tired slghtly lol.

i was thinking doing some training etc without the treats as he gets the runs if he gets too much.

It's fall season and every day seems to be a wet one =(

mine get crated when i go out they have there morning walk play time in the garden while i get kids etc ready to go sometimes they walk the school run with me but they do get walked no matter the the weather lol xx

You can get big crates? Or do you mean where you live?

To be 100% honest neither of us like the idea of crating him. We've looked at the big crates and decided that there wasn't really a viable space for it in the house. So any damage caused is entirely on us. Lol. We have been very, very lucky with him so far though and may have to re-address the crate situation if things started to get damaged beyond the already chewed doorframe of the kitchen! We are hoping to have an outside space kitted out for him in the new year so he can spend some time outside when we are at work.

To be 100% honest neither of us like the idea of crating him. We've looked at the big crates and decided that there wasn't really a viable space for it in the house. So any damage caused is entirely on us. Lol. We have been very, very lucky with him so far though and may have to re-address the crate situation if things started to get damaged beyond the already chewed doorframe of the kitchen! We are hoping to have an outside space kitted out for him in the new year so he can spend some time outside when we are at work.

Thats fair enough :) I didn't use to crate shadow he only started getting more destructive when i got Skye so i then started crating them both lol nowadays you find him in there alot to get away from Skye! He could be trusted out of a crate no problems now but he loves it to much lol

Thats fair enough :) I didn't use to crate shadow he only started getting more destructive when i got Skye so i then started crating them both lol nowadays you find him in there alot to get away from Skye! He could be trusted out of a crate no problems now but he loves it to much lol

Bless him. Lol. We could've got him one from the outset and just used it as his bed without ever shutting him inside it but he has his own beanbag and blanket that he calls his own now. We just try and keep him amused when we're at work. He has Kong's galore and several Stag Bars that he chomps on.

Bless him. Lol. We could've got him one from the outset and just used it as his bed without ever shutting him inside it but he has his own beanbag and blanket that he calls his own now. We just try and keep him amused when we're at work. He has Kong's galore and several Stag Bars that he chomps on.

Them stag bars are great keep them occupied for hours!