Estimate your puppys adult weight

Stormy

i just done it apparently leykas only going to put on another 2.9 kilo and her adult weight will be 16.5kiloso she would be a very small husky lol xx

I just tried it for Kodi and he will only put on another 10kg. He weighs 36kg now and he's only 6 months now! Let's hope he slows down soon. Lol.

wow he is a big boy (malamute cross?? or full malamute ) my girl is about 6months old old and only about 14 kilo lol

wow he is a big boy (malamute cross?? or full malamute ) my girl is about 6months old old and only about 14 kilo lol

He's a full Mal. His dad was big for the breed (between 55-60kg!) so looks like our 'baby' is heading that way too! He just doesn't realise how big he is, he thinks he is still tiny and blunders around like a bulldozer. Lol.

He's a full Mal. His dad was big for the breed (between 55-60kg!) so looks like our 'baby' is heading that way too! He just doesn't realise how big he is, he thinks he is still tiny and blunders around like a bulldozer. Lol.

lol mine is only little but still hurts when she bullbozes in to my legs at full speed lol

This is very interesting. I put Nikko's weight when he was 26 weeks and it says he will be 57lbs full grown, and he is about 54-55lbs at 11months, so I think that is fairly accurate. He has been at this weight for a few months now.

I put Yukon's weight in and it says he will only get to be 40lbs. He is running about 10lbs lighter than Nikko was at his age, so that might be pretty close too.

How is Luka doing? You just got him neutered, right?

Yukon is going in for his tomorrow morning

Yeah, I just did it last Friday. It went great. Only thing is he was just as annoying as usual literally the NEXT day. It didn't even slow him down for 24 hours. His stitches dissolve on their own and he's basically fine now. Tiny little incision. Very pleased with how it went, The benefits of having it done definitely outweighed the Cons. We were also very lucky and Luka didn't mess with it one time so he didn't have to wear the cone of shame. Now if i can just get him to eat, he looks like he's wasting away.

Good luck Yukon! i'm sure it'll be a piece of cake.

Yeah, I just did it last Friday. It went great. Only thing is he was just as annoying as usual literally the NEXT day. It didn't even slow him down for 24 hours. His stitches dissolve on their own and he's basically fine now. Tiny little incision. Very pleased with how it went, The benefits of having it done definitely outweighed the Cons. We were also very lucky and Luka didn't mess with it one time so he didn't have to wear the cone of shame. Now if i can just get him to eat, he looks like he's wasting away.

Good luck Yukon! i'm sure it'll be a piece of cake.

Nikko was the same way with his neuter. He did not have to wear the cone and never really messed with the stitches, but he was back to his normal self almost right away. I was worried about him ripping his stitches so the vet gave him some sedation pills to help.

I am worried about Yukon because they both play pretty rough together, so it is going to be hard keeping them separated this weekend. I am not sure how it is going to work out yet. I’m taking Nikko to daycare tomorrow so he can have plenty of time to play so he will be tired tomorrow night. It also doesn’t help that it is going to be raining all day tonight and tomorrow here!

Nikko was the same way with his neuter. He did not have to wear the cone and never really messed with the stitches, but he was back to his normal self almost right away. I was worried about him ripping his stitches so the vet gave him some sedation pills to help.

I am worried about Yukon because they both play pretty rough together, so it is going to be hard keeping them separated this weekend. I am not sure how it is going to work out yet. I’m taking Nikko to daycare tomorrow so he can have plenty of time to play so he will be tired tomorrow night. It also doesn’t help that it is going to be raining all day tonight and tomorrow here!

yeah i imagine that will be slightly difficult! it was hard enough keeping Luka calm without someone else around! lol

It said Juno will be about 40-43lbs at most. Her father was 60 and her mother was 50, so I guess she just got the short end of the stick. That's perfectly fine with me!

I can't wait to get Juno spayed. If I have to wait until 10 months, I won't be able to take her to the dog park. I freak out when any male un-neutered dog takes an interest in her. I'm considering getting her done at 7 months. I'm not looking forward to the cone of shame :[

It said Juno will be about 40-43lbs at most. Her father was 60 and her mother was 50, so I guess she just got the short end of the stick. That's perfectly fine with me!

I can't wait to get Juno spayed. If I have to wait until 10 months, I won't be able to take her to the dog park. I freak out when any male un-neutered dog takes an interest in her. I'm considering getting her done at 7 months. I'm not looking forward to the cone of shame :[

You never know! Luka didn't have to have one!!

• 6 months later...

i think my weights must be a little off, just done the calculations and they estimate bear will be 30 kilos full grown, i just had him weighed at the vets and he's 27.85 kilos now, he's nearly 8 months.  Is he overweight or just big for his age ?  

Mine were off too. Nikko got very big quickly. I thought he would be like 70-80lbs because when he was 8 months old he was already 50 lbs. but he never got any bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk