I'm so sorry!

Sakutama

Wow has it been several months?

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I sure do! I was making Husky Plushies, and I had a huge list of requests. I even had one made, then suddenly life got crazy!! It's still crazy, i'm working two jobs now, and it's been so hard to bring myself back here to appologise, I feel terrible. It's taken all my energy just to get things done at home, extra projects have been a stuggle, even ones for myself. I'd really like to get back into the crafty artistic stuff, but I think i'd better not until I know I won't get drained too fast like the last time. Randomly I might find the energy to do a small project, but i'm certainly not reliable at the least and I do tend to drop things until I have the mental energy to try again. I hope you can understand! I'm really sorry!

As as update, I still don't have a husky and honestly wonder if it'll ever happen the way things are these days. But I won't give up, just see if destiny allows it. In the mean time i'm making small tweaks in any decision making in the future to make sure if we did get a Husky it would be as smooth an adoption as possible (for example, definetly flooring that is Husky friendly - I can't imagine these Tatami floors would survive a husky!)

Thank you so much, and to those who remember, i'm sorry again! :(

Im sure you don't have to apologise - life doesn't always go as planned, things come up & you do what you gotta do! You prioritise, and thats not something you need to feel bad about... Hope life calms down a bit and you get some me-time!

Aww wow, so many of you remember me! Thank you for being so understanding! You're such a nice bunch! :D

Funny enough it was Zebras that finally got me on here. I was watching some really amazing videos of a woman who has trained Zebras to where she can ride them, have them pull a cart, just like normal horses. Amazing stuff, seeing such a beautiful animal i've always loved doing something I normally see regular horses do...like a bit of the wild at home...then it hit me...oh my goodness I love Huskies! They're kind of like having a bit the wild in your home (wolf version) the good and the bad, hold on a second, I really should get back in touch with the folks at Husky Owners! This is the closest I can come to having Huskies in my life for now!