I wish I could help

yamahar6wme

I have just randomly been looking at pets for sale on hunters and the amount of huskies that need new homes makes me sick not pups adults and the excuses for sale are a joke there is one male on there that stands out to me and I am going to speak to my other half tomorrow because he has been from home to home and its not fair he has developd aggression because of it and I would like to give him a chance. Just makes me sick see how many you can find

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

dont look !! [MENTION=68]Storm[/MENTION] & angels mum told me off for doing it once its seriously bad for your blood pressure !!!

I saw a dog on a site locally that had been bought for their daughter. It said "but, now she's a teenager and she has lost interest in him".

Lost interest in him!? Man, poor guy... Throw away dogs. That's all they are to some people.

Side note, my neighbors had a husky mix til about a week ago. Pretty much outside only, and contained an efence that didn't phase him. He roamed the neighborhood constantly. Now, they havent seen him for a week. He didn't have tags on, nor was he microchipped.

I know exactly how u feel, it breaks my heart seeing the poor dogs suffer because some humans didnt know or didnt even bother finding out how to care for them properly, itslike i always say, if you cant give them forever, dont get them leave them for someone who can! Poor pups x