Anyone elses Husky like tearing up paper (⌒▽⌒)

HugTheBear

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol skye likes the corners of magazines - when your reading them, aswell as any post, you start opening an envelope or a parcel and she will run and either stand or sit near you, completely focus her eyes on you and then start chewing an edge while watching to see your reaction.... but if its on a table away from you she isnt bothered, just when its in your hands :-S

Luka loves to. He used rolls of toilet paper to make it snow in my room once!

They shred every chance they get when I drop a paper towel,or work papers

lol some of mine like paper but there all time favourite is kitchen roll!:)

Hahaha. She loves those rolls too. But I think she doesn't care what it is as long as she can shred it.

LOL. BingBlaze'n'Skyla, I thought she would grow out of it eventually.

lol skye likes the corners of magazines - when your reading them' date=' aswell as any post, you start opening an envelope or a parcel and she will run and either stand or sit near you, completely focus her eyes on you and then start chewing an edge while watching to see your reaction.... but if its on a table away from you she isnt bothered, just when its in your hands :-S[/quote']

Hahaha. She doesn't hover me when there is paper, but as soon as my back is turned it's gone.

Must be difficult to read books around her :P

lol thats not good. I haven't tried reading books near her, i got 2 new calenders last week, a wolf one and a husky one, the husky one is so i can make sure anything to do with skye is all on it vets appointments, reminders for flea/worm treatments etc i filled a few bits in last weekend and as i was writing she came up and started nibbling the pages, i wasnt happy with her lol so i dont think i will ever dare read near her

lol thats not good. I haven't tried reading books near her' date=' i got 2 new calenders last week, a wolf one and a husky one, the husky one is so i can make sure anything to do with skye is all on it vets appointments, reminders for flea/worm treatments etc i filled a few bits in last weekend and as i was writing she came up and started nibbling the pages, i wasnt happy with her lol so i dont think i will ever dare read near her[/quote']

Yeah I use my kindle to read around my girl. Lol. And naughty girl. She knew it was HER calender so she was just trying to help out. Hehe. Thought you may have missed a few things xD

Wonder if there was a picture if that would change. Lol.

Lol. She is a handful too. Such a counter surfer too. Awh. I should give her some to play with more often so she can get the tearing thing up out of her system.

Yes Darwin and Malaki both love to shred paper, cardboard, tissues, paper towels. . . mad for it. !!! :up:

Togo is the worst, if someone leaves the downstairs bathroom door open he raids the toilet paper an shreds it, he takes packets of tissues from pockets and handbags and destroys them. Actually the cat likes attacking the kitchen roll as well :/