Barrier for cargo area of suv

Alee C.

So soon I am gonna buy a ford escape...I am so excited I`ll be able to take Rex everywhere and most of his hair(hopefully:P) will stay with him in the cargo area. Anyway what are some good barriers for the cargo area of SUVs, willing to purchase online as long as they ship to Canada.

Search online for dig guards specific for make and model of your vehicle then use the info to search ebay

I prefer the guards that cover the back of the seats as well as behind head rests etc

I use a Barco dog guard but not sure if available in your part of the world

I recently bought a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I got a really sturdy dog guard and divider from a company called Travall

http://www.travall.co.uk/

They seem to make them for most makes of vehicle.

I recently bought a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I got a really sturdy dog guard and divider from a company called Travall

http://www.travall.co.uk/

They seem to make them for most makes of vehicle.

Sorry to thread jack, but how does the grand Cherokee do for hauling three dogs+cargo+two people? We are wanting to get something bigger.

Sorry to thread jack, but how does the grand Cherokee do for hauling three dogs+cargo+two people? We are wanting to get something bigger.

We have 4 large dogs

2 Huskies

1 german shepherd and. . . .

A Malamute

They all fit in the boot area, secure.

I don't know what kind of "Cargo" you want to haul. Could it fit onto the rear seat space ??

perhaps you could get a small trailer for the "Cargo"

trailers.jpg

We have 4 large dogs

2 Huskies

1 german shepherd and. . . .

A Malamute

They all fit in the boot area, secure.

I don't know what kind of "Cargo" you want to haul. Could it fit onto the rear seat space ??

perhaps you could get a small trailer for the "Cargo"

trailers.jpg

By boot area, do you mean back?

By cargo, I meant stuff for traveling. Suitcases, dog crates, cooler, food, etc. I'd like to get something the size of a grand Cherokee/explorer/four runner. I don't want to go up to a half ton truck (suburban, expedition, etc). My concern is it's not going to be big enough.

By boot area, do you mean back?

By cargo, I meant stuff for traveling. Suitcases, dog crates, cooler, food, etc. I'd like to get something the size of a grand Cherokee/explorer/four runner. I don't want to go up to a half ton truck (suburban, expedition, etc). My concern is it's not going to be big enough.

Yeah boot area =

media?id=16559073

If your dogs are good in the back seats then you 'should' be able to get a load of camping gear etc in there.

or

Camping stuff on back seats and dogs in boot / back area.

or camping stuff in a trailer

trailers.jpg

I'm not sure they'd all three fit in the back seat. And if they did, theres really not a reason to get an suv,bc they would also fit in a decent sized car, right?

I have two sibes and a gsd.

I was thinking the cargo area would be a better place for them, with gear in the back seat.