Bad day

Smokey

I apologize in advance for this post. It's probably inappropriate but I have to get it off my chest.

I attempted suicide today. Took all most all of my antidepressants and just wished I'd die. My husband figured it out when he realized that my bottle was nearly empty and made me induce vomiting by threatening to kill my fur babies with his gun. I'm in a rut right now. I really wish I was dead and am having a hard time dealing with day to day activities. I don't know what to do or where to turn. I'm looking for a psychiatrist to consult with. I need help and I know it....

Please pray for me...

omg amina...

what has brought this on?

you need to see a dr and quickly..... even if you need to go and be looked after for a while in a center...

my thoughts are with you and your husband

we love you and we want whats best for you hunni...

get the help you need and take time figuring out whats best to make you better x

I told you that you wouldn't like Chitown!! but damn girl don't go and do stuff like that!

Check out my PM to you ... and take care of yourself!

edit since you're not on line right now, call 211 it's a nationwide referral service (but normally works "locally" for state / county information ) my biggest gripe with them is they have a menu that goes on forever ... try bypassing that by hitting 0 a few times. They can refer you to a psych or psych services in your area.

Edited by Al Jones

Amina! Whats wrong? what has lead you to do this? Whatever it is know that you can talk to anyone on here and theyll be there for you, anyone, cmon whatever it is you know youre strong enough to get through it, God only gives the hardest struggles to his strongest soldiers, remember that. Really hope you feel bettter soon and remember were all here if you need to talk, dont go through whatever it is alone, a problem shared is a problem halved right?. Again, hope ur better soon hun, u can get through this cmon ur pups need you...xxx

Awwww, Amina, I'm so very sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time! Know that I'm thinking of and praying for you... Hang in there, please! The world would be a much sadder place for me without you in it - and for your family, furry and not, too! :grouphug:

Amna our thoughts and prayers and positive thoughts for your speedy recovery are being winged across he world to you. Remember we are family on the Husky Owners Forum, and we are here for you. As [MENTION=5355]Al Jones[/MENTION] wrote dial 211 and hit 0 and seek help, support and advice to get you through your crisis.

Oh sweetheart. :,(

Ive been low, ive been in that place.

You need to think of your family and your furbabies. Your husband obv loves u. (he wouldnt have shot them imo it was the only thing he had to use)

Look at what u do have rather than what u dont.

And u have us"! A worldwide suppport network!

Xxx

OI, pick your arse up of that floor woman!!! You have more friends here to talk to than many people will have in a lifetime, and yet you have said everything other than what is bothering you. If you dont get it out, it will bottle up. And from the fact nobody knows that you even had an issue that proves you are bottling it up. Talk to someone, anyone, person on the street, a friend, family, your doctor, anyone.

DO NOT even dream of doing it again. Ive seen you on here and the way you can talk, you are not a coward. If your at the bottom the only way you can go is upwards, therefore every day from now should be a good day.

Get some positivity in that head of yours. Everything is not negative, and you can tell me such as much as you like but its not. In a single post you have just told me that you have dogs you love so much you would do anything for, and a husband that will do anything to keep you. And thats only a tiny little snippet of your life. Pesimism is what you need to get rid of, because without it every day is a good day.

It pains to me hear that another person is in so much pain that they feel their only option is to end their life. I don't know what has led you to be in this bad place but you need to speak to someone, anyone. I agree with Marc whole-heartedly. Now you've hit the bottom the only way you can go is up from now on. I really hope you can find the help you need and just remember you can always speak to any of us on the forum. Sometimes it helps to speak to someone completely objective who has no pre-conceived ideas about your life. Please don't ever feel alone again. You have all of us here to speak to and all of our 'fur-babies' hugs and kisses.

Thank you everyone. I don't have the energy to say much but I'm feeling better today. Tomorrow I'll be consulting psych services to change my meds and get some counseling. I'll be back and posting soon hopefully...Special thanks to [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION] for the gift and the hugs and to everyone who sent me a PM.