RIP Timber

HuskyMom09

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. At this end we had our fingers, toes and paws crossed that the meds would have worked. I agree with [MENTION=5355]Al Jones[/MENTION] this section is the hardest part of the forum to read and always makes me cry. I hope his passing was a peaceful one.

Thank you all so very much. This has been a very trying morning for my family as I'm sure you can all imagine. I for one have not been able to stop crying. Especially when I see his beautiful face, knowing I'll only see him now in my memory and of course the many wonder photos he blessed me with. After consulting our vet over the phone this morning we're fairly confident at this time he had a tumor that we didn't know about that burst. He got to go in peace, at home with his family. He came into our lives 4 years ago today, and we'll never forget how much he's meant to us.

There are two things that make me cry. Hitting my thumb with a hammer, and when one of our furbabies passes over the Rainbow Bridge. Run free Timber, run free.