Wizard was attacked!

AutumnAlicia

He is fine. Nothing happened to him. I wasn't with him, if I was I would probably be in jail right now. Brad was walking him and a pit mix jumped his fence and attacked Wizard. Brad tried to separate them but couldn't. Wizard pretty much kicked his butt and the other dog ran away. Thats when the owner of the dog came out and started screaming at Brad to get our dog. At that point I would have went off. But Brad told the person that it isn't our dogs fault that his dog jumped the fence and attack. Said if he has an issue, we can get the police involved. The other dog owner immediately just said nevermind and went back into his house.. without getting his dog who ran off. I cannot believe this guy. I walk past that house every day and have never had an issue. Never even saw a dog, so it could be a new addition. I am just glad my baby is ok. But now I'm a little hesitant to take him to the dog park today like I planned.

Im just worried another pit mix will come up to him and he freak out. but I think he will be good' date=' he has always been good with other dogs.[/quote']

He needs to meet more tho ov the same breed that are friendly so he doesn't get issues

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Pit or pit mixes are not allowed at my dog park.

I think OH should have contacted the police. That way, the next time something happens, and the jerk owner takes it too far, there's already a trail that works in your favor.

Also, it might save someone else's dog.

It's one thing when dogs get in a fight, and the owner takes responsibility for his dog. Its completely different when they freak out and blame the obviously innocent party.

This is the second dog that has been attacked today,sadly the other one,owned by one of my fb friends was badly injured and is recovering. It was also a pit that attacked this husky in the states. Another case of BAD owners,who are irresponsible and don't take care of their dog.

Glad to hear no serious injury came to Wizard, sorry to hear he was attacked in the first place. Owners like that don't need any breed of dog let alone a pit or pit mix. They just cause the breed to get a bad name, really burns my buns! And his dog who started the fight was left to run off and he didn't even go get him wtf? Serious case of a bad owner!