I'm just so upset with people......

Rampage

:( My daughters friend works at a doggie daycare. A customer with a Husky told her this would be her last day! It seems she lost her place and moved in with her sister and the dog snapped at a child. They are willing to give her away for free. She's four, vaccinated and fixed.

I have three now, I can't take in another. Somehow I volunteered to foster her till I find a home.

Still have to tell my husband. :oops

How could they just want to put her down? There are places to put an ad. It needs to be worked out. I'm upset becaue so many don't take the whole thing seriously. You just don't give up on a dog. Really upset right now. I will be getting pictures at 2pm my time and meeting her tonight at 10pm when they dump her off. Jerks.

My husband isn't going to be happy! However, I'm told she's lovely and I will be getting a picture in just a few hours. I just have to believe she won't be so hard to place. Free, vaccinated, fixed, and she spends her days with other dogs. Seems perfect to me.

Gawd, we go through so many treats, toys and food already. He whines all the time. I could fake it and see how long it lasts. Five minutes I am guessing. Seriously though, if anyone knows anyone, let me know. I will have a picture in a few hours and they are dropping her off at 10pm.

We seem to get ourselves into sticky situations now and then by just trying to pick up the pieces caused by others. I hope you will be able to find a new home for her soon and that your OH is not too ticked off at you :(

Thank you for caring enough to take her in :)

Well, believe this or not I think I have an interested party. My neighbor is going to see her in a few, his wife is really interested. They recently had to put down their beautiful boy last month. I almost didn't ask them because they were so heartbroken. They told me they weren't getting another.

I still don't like people, those that don't get the commitment. :rolleyes:

Just told my husband she is staying.

She's a bit scared of my neighbor likes his wife though. They will be back tomorrow and we will take it from there.

I know she will be placed just giving it time. I have a very full house right now......it is what it is. Thanks everyone!!

I understand about the hubby thing. People call me all the time when they find a Schnauzer that needs a foster home. My last foster stayed here for a year and a half before I found him a great home. I had half a dozen people want him but to me they were not a good fit. I have been fosterless since June, until Sat. when I brought home Aurora. He was mad for about a day but now he is totally head over heels for her. Good luck finding her a home and props to you for taking her in.