Stop following me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Im actually getting a bit fed up with Angel following me, all the time!

I know she wants to be with me and for a while it was sweet, now its annoying!!

I go anywhere she folllows so close if I stop she bumps into me!

She almost trips me up all the bloody time!

:@ Wish she would leave me alone sometimes! And if she cant get to me she cries!

Haha. Asha is this way too. She follows me and hops around me like a little deer Pikachu.gif

When I sit down on the sofa she jumps up, when I get down she follows.

It does get a bit annoying. So I gate her in the kitchen, I have to use a tall gate though because she can jump the others. LOL

Gah, I wish Suka would follow me. He never does; he just does his own thing most of the time. Honestly, when I'm busy with work, he never bugs me and sometimes I forget I even have a dog he's so quiet and independent! LOL

So would you like to trade dogs for a few days? Angel for Suka. LOL

Gah, I wish Suka would follow me. He never does; he just does his own thing most of the time. Honestly, when I'm busy with work, he never bugs me and sometimes I forget I even have a dog he's so quiet and independent! LOL

So would you like to trade dogs for a few days? Angel for Suka. LOL

bit of a long distance lol

storms like suka.

bings is like that ' date=' even if hes eating if i leave the room he follows he has to be fed upstairs now otherwise skyla will eat his food as he just walks off after me , its really annoying[/quote']

I know right!!!!!!

im glad im not alone lol

I can't even take a shower or go to the bathroom by myself. I've had to start crating her or keeping her busy while I'm showering, or she will jump in. She won't follow me upstairs in the morning before I go to work though, because she knows she will be put in the crate xD. Everywhere else, I try to tiptoe away while she's sleeping, or else she will follow me.

bings is like that ' date=' even if hes eating if i leave the room he follows he has to be fed upstairs now otherwise skyla will eat his food as he just walks off after me , its really annoying[/quote']

Ghost just finishes his food faster than when he sees me going somewhere. :D

He actually eased a little. When he's super tired he just stays where he is. When I brought him, the first night I took shower I had to sit him in the bath with me. He scared the **** out of me quite a few times by following me. He lives up to his name.

But he doesn't follow my bf, who's sad and thinks Ghost doesn't like him much.

Kodi follows me everywhere too! He also has a really annoying habit of laying right behind me when I'm in the kitchen pinning me to the cabinets as I'm cooking!

i've stepped on Luka a number of occasions because he is right behind me and i didn't know. i've also tripped over him trying NOT to step on him and hurt myself. lol

Aaaw, i kinda wish Kai would follow me around sometimes lol, you know it wouldnt hurt a girls ego to get a bit of attention now and then but no, he plays hard to get and just ignores me most of the time! :P Unless cheese is present then suddenly hes my best friends..Greedy Bugger! x

Aaaw' date=' i kinda wish Kai would follow me around sometimes lol, you know it wouldnt hurt a girls ego to get a bit of attention now and then but no, he plays hard to get and just ignores me most of the time! :P Unless cheese is present then suddenly hes my best friends..Greedy Bugger! x[/quote']

Storms the same. Total opppsites my two.

Hmmm. It's funny how all this 'up close an personal' only happens indoors. Once they're through tbe front door, my lot just head for Aberdeen, Safi leading and the others just tagging along for tbe fun of it!

oh yeah Luka could careless about me as soon as i open the door.