Neutering the right thing?

HuskyGuerl

My two year old male just recently started peeing in the house he has NEVER done this before in till we had pups. If I neutered him would it fix this or no? And will he still be the same? I know one of our old females was grouchy when we got her fixed and wasn't as playful. I don't want to lose that in him. Is there something else I can do to make him stop?

My two year old male just recently started peeing in the house he has NEVER done this before in till we had pups. If I neutered him would it fix this or no? And will he still be the same? I know one of our old females was grouchy when we got her fixed and wasn't as playful. I don't want to lose that in him. Is there something else I can do to make him stop?

sounds like he's marking to me. since he's now 2 i don't know if neutering him would change that... i'll let someone more experienced answer that. But for his energy... Luka hasn't lost any of his spunk from being neutered. he's just as annoying as usual. My trainer said nothing changes personality, they do mellow out a bit as they get older but neutering him won't make him less playful.

Okay thank you..just don't want to lose his spunk..he always brightens my day..its just every time we let him in the house now we will find 5 or more places were hes marked and its not okay or anything but i wouldn't worry about his marking AS MUCH because I know thats what males do, if i could take away the smell but i cant i have a strong nose.