Met more husky nuts lol

Sarah

Well, the other week a new member signed up called Black panther - aka Helen and Lee - turns out they live a 10 min walk from me :eek: Can't believe we've not bumped into each other before now!! :confused:

Anyway, we arranged to meet up tonight and had a wander round a local park - here's some pics :) Helen and Lee was great to meet you - will definitely have to meet up for more walks :up:

post-4-13585944014291_thumb.jpg

post-4-13585944015126_thumb.jpg

post-4-13585944016009_thumb.jpg

post-4-13585944016722_thumb.jpg

post-4-1358594401742_thumb.jpg

Great pictures Sarah :) Lucky you having someone live so close that you can meet up with, Sabre would love to have a Husky playmate, shame we don't know anyone round by us. Apparently a guy at the local pub has a couple of huskies but we've never seen them.

Hi Black Panther, nice to see pics of your pups, if you don't mind me asking where in the country did you get Yakut from?

He/she looks incredibly like Kiana in the profile pic.

Steve

PS, did Sarah want to steal her/him away? You need to watch her!!!! LOL

SHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh yes they look VERY alike - having read your other post now i know why !!!! Wow small world! Steve you need to come up this way one weekend! Let Kiana meet her brothers!