Monster Kills Dog - Takes Joy in Torture

Elyse

hi all ...well i looked at your comments first ..and thought id better not read it ...:(

Me too Irene. Couldn't bring myself to read it after some of those comments :( I will add however that I think people that abuse or hurt dogs in any way shape or form deserve to be locked away. Utter scumbags!

oops, we seem to be reading different articles - or we're reading it very differently.

What she is accused of doing, I'll agree is horribly wrong - and it's quite true that most serial killers start off following this pattern. Presuming that she did what she's accused of and what she wrote about then I have no problem at all with her getting the maximum penalty that law allows - 5 years in prison.

Would I want the same thing done to her, emphatically "No!", I like to think that I'm better than she is. Minimally she needs some serious time to reflect on what she did and some serious therapy so that she doesn't do it again or worse.

Let's hypothesize for a moment, if someone reading our forum were to "extract justice" because all these people think she deserves it - who's to blame, the fellow "pulling the trigger" or the folks who egged him on??

I'm a firm believer in 'an eye for an eye' be it crimes against people or crimes against animals. Sadly, I must admit that I would find great joy in watching her cry out for help as I dumped drano down her throat.......my apologies for saying so.

Becky, we will be standing right beside you, holding the bottle :(

[MENTION=3404]SolitaryHowl[/MENTION] It's important that we refer to her as a human/person because only humans/people are capable of doing something horrible as that and even keeping a diary about that! If we called her monster she could get away with it at a point. Cases like hers should make the laws against animal cruelty so much better. I honestly hope that Mary dies for "something" that law makers will not let it easily go by and work on it!